There are many people with stomach ulcers. I was and am one of them. It comes with a lot of pain, vomiting, severe heat in the chest, you name it. I have seen it all and witnessed them myself. Now, what of the cure?
Anyways, here are a few remedies that every ulcer patient
must know especially when pain becomes recurrent:
1. Stop taking fried foods( fried meat or fish, plantain etc)
or too oily meals (fried rice).
2. Stay away from spicy foods( suya, pepper soup, etc)
3. Stay away from hard. And crunchy snacks ( plantain
chips, potato chips etc)
4. Avoid carbonated drinks! ( Coke, malt, sprite la casera,
etc). They cause a lot of pain for an ulcer patient. Take
plenty of water instead, or drink youghurt.
5. Avoid mint sweets (lemon plus, peppermint, tom-tom
and the likes). Also don’t take garri, or rough meals like
Here are some healthy things you should do.
1. Take plenty of water. Take at least a litre of water
every morning when u wake up. Thus helps to dilute the
acid your stomach may av secreted over nite.
2. Eat swallows more with draw soup, (ewedu, okro, etc
less of egusi)
3. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. E.g bananas, apples,
watermelon, avocado, cucumber, carrots and cabbage.
ORANGES ARE NOT GOOD FOR ULCER PATIENTS.
4. If u can get apple cider vinegar(ACV), its good for
heartburns and ulcer too. Just add like 2tablespoons of it
into a glass of water. It gives relief. Research just showed
dat antacids are not too good for heartburns.
5. Eat in bits. A little at a time, so ur stomach can digest
it in bits. Always av snacks like biscuits, banana, with you
if u know in case you are hungry.
6. Too much of some nuts, may cause pains. (E.g
groudnut, walnut, cashew nuts.) NEVER eat ROASTED
CORN. Its rough and can cause the ulcer to bleed, hence
I did some research online, and I found a few natural
1. Grate like 8 unripe plantains in 4-5litres of water in a
keg. Let it ferment for at least 48hrs. Take a cup at least 3
or 4 times a day, in the morning afternoon and night, and
before u sleep. Its preferable if u take it an hour before
meals. I have been using this particular therapy and its
working wonders! Take it for like 3weeks or so. It has no
side effects that I av seen so far, just adhere to d normal
ulcer do’s and donts.
2. Cabbage juice has been found to heal ulcers too. I tried
it but couldn’t tolerate it for long cos it was making me
feel like vomiting. Heard its good if u blend with carrot and
drink. Its should be taken instantly for best results. Don’t
store d juice in a fridge. It can make u stool a little, but it
worked well when I used it.
3. While this natural remedies are good, it doesn’t mean
you should stay away from your doctor. Make sure you
have a doctor that’s monitoring you.
Most of all, its all this things I av written require discipline.
There is nothing like a peaceful mind too. Worry less, and
stay stress free. Then trust God for a good health cause he
is the one who gives health and peace!
I hope i have helped quite a number of people with this.
Thanks. I would reply to any questions you have.